Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/23/2011

Sweet dreams, best friend. I hope we gave you the best 10 years you could have ever imagined. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye, that's the worst part. I'm just relieved to know you're not suffering anymore. I will always remember you as you were, fatty-fat, and I will cherish our great memories. I will always keep those with me wherever I go. I couldn't have asked for anything better from you. Sleep well, Hanners, and go say hi to Cocoa for us. Until we meet again, dear friend... ♥
Love you, Sweeters. Always and forever

The worst day I've had on this island.  Puts so many thoughts into my head. What if I hadn't have gone to Hawaii? Would she still be here with us?

I really can't write anymore right now without crying. Another day.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy looking through an article that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!


    Stop by my blog - lace front hair closure

    ReplyDelete